Inland Container Terminals provide the following facilities for Export And Import Containers
- 20' & 40' container loading and handling facilities - Inland Container Terminals have the equipment to handle both 20 foot and 40 foot containers.
- Storage of empty containers - Our yard has ample room to store your empty shipping containers until you need them again.
- Storage of FCL's - If you need somewhere to store your FCL container talk to us as we have plenty of storage space
- Packing and unpacking containers - Our experienced team can pack your goods into shipping containers safely and securely, ready for transportation. Or we can unpack them, with the same care, and deliver the goods to you.
- PRA documentation - We supply you with all the relevant Pre Receival Advice documentation to ensure your container is received as efficiently as possible.
- AQIS empty box inspection - Inland Container Terminals are accredited as an Australian Quarantine Inspection Service provider and can inspect empty shipping containers to ensure they meet the standards. We can then provide you with the relevant paperwork for shipping these containers.
- Container transport services - We offer a full container transport service, whether you need one or many moved anywhere within Australia or around the world we can do it. Contact us to find out more about what we can do for you.
- Container side lifter service - For all your container shifting needs. So that you have greater flexibility we can drop off containers, or move them to a new site with our side lifters.